Google Chrome prominently known as Chrome is a web cross-platform launched & developed by Google. The Chrome was released in the year 2008 for Microsoft Windows & later on The Google Chrome was developed for Linux, MacOS, IOS & Android. Chrome’s source code comes from open source Chromium Google’s project.
As per reports & research of StatCounter concludes that Chrome has almost 61% browser market share across every platform. Google has then expanded the brand “Chrome” to other products such as Chrome OS, Chromecast, Chromebox, Chrome bit, Chromebase & many more.
Features of Google Chrome are as Follows:
- Chrome has suspended background tabs for Android devices
- Ability to handle heavy web pages
- Customized shortcuts on the Chrome tab page
- Smart Selection for Android devices
- Shelf layout for desktop
- Continue reading
Now we will write about the Advantages of Google Chrome:
- Google Chrome is a very fast web browser as it loads the pages & website really fast.
- A user can drag tabs into another window with no hassle.
- Google Chrome has a simple user interface & it also it has an extremely simple design.
- Foster Collaboration
- Google Chrome can maintain a high level of privacy & security.
Google Chrome has a major level of privacy which includes different features such as incognito mode, listening capabilities, user tracking concerns, stability, good speed & many more.
Google Chrome is available or runs on different operating systems as well as devices such as Windows 7, OS X 10.10, 64-bit versions Ubuntu, openSUSE 13.3+, Fedora 24+, Android devices & last but not the least IOS devices & smartphones.
As discussed earlier, Google Chrome is used majorly by business organizations as well as for personal use. Whereas Firefox had 16% users & Internet Explorer had almost 12% users. Google Chrome generated almost 32% web traffic.